Thursday, June 6, 2013

Good morning,

Woke up with my ear screeching, Very strange since I have been vigilant of my diet. My stress has level has been high, so I am positive that is the reason for my ear raging! My next question, How do I deal with it? GET RID OF THE STRESS, first. That begins without trying to make every one in my life happy when I know that is impossible!

I just heard about the Paleo Diet. It is very interesting as it is a plan that ONLY has the nutritional approach that works with your genetics to help you stay lean, strong and energetic. It allows you to eat fruits, vegetables and lean proteins. Avoids dairy, grains, processed foods and sugars. Also legumes, starches and alcohol ( one of the biggest culprits that makes tinnitus worse).

This diet also seems to help you sleep better! That's a major plus for those of us who struggle.

How wonderful that there are so many things to experiment with and hopefully find what works for you!

Keep the information coming!

Tornados in Florida today...

:)
Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment