Monday, June 17, 2013

Tinnitus in Italy

Just wanted to give a quick update. My journey with tinnitus is now in Italy! Maybe the stress of finally getting here when I was told trip was cancelled and then back on. Plus all the changes in my life within the last couple of months. Lots of emotional ups and downs with relationships coming and going. A true test of courage and strength. Happiness, sadness. Crazy how all the emotions have such a strong effect on tinnitus.

I have also been out of my healthy routine... Missing yoga, meditation... Don't get me wrong, I am very blessed to have had the opportunity to see a part of the world I have never been to. Amazing experience. Although I noticed the loudness in my ear is more profound! Diet could be part of it.

I am looking forward to returning home. Hopefully there will be a difference!

It's really important to keep a journal of  what makes a difference! Not sure about pasta and pizza.

Going to try to turn off the music now! Good night angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment