Sunday, April 7, 2013

Helpful reading for living a joyful life with tinnitus.

There are many inspirational books out there and one that I found very helpful to me was The Seat of The Soul..Gary Zukav. We are constantly searching and longing for peace and serenity . When I stopped trying all of the "treatments, pills and realized I had to stop looking outside and look inside for the answers was when I was able to overcome many of the fears of having tinnitus....As with many obstacles in our lives, if we can finally PAUSE and Be Still and listen to our inner spirit, we do get answers. Of course, it takes a strong willingness and being at our wits end to finally surrender to search and hopefully find what others have done to make peaceful, joyfull, compassionate lives for themselves.

 There are many books,  e-books, videos, etc. that are available.   Paul Tobey,  a Canadian pianist who suffered from Tinnitus and now is living a beautiful, fruitful life helping others in their battle with Tinnitus. His meditation was one thing that brought me peace...We are not limited to the amount of support that is out there for us.

Just wanted to share another experience that helps me get through it, one day at a time...

Have a peaceful night's sleep...Will check in tomorrow..

It really helps to journal. Great therapy!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment