Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tinnitus and the Ocean!


It's Sunday, my favorite day of the week. Today is cloudy but the Son is shining through.

Since I live on the beach, I am blessed with the sound of the ocean. The noise in my ear is loud today...but between my angels and the ocean, I will overcome the loudness and win another battle.

There is peace and serenity in knowing I can control the tinnitus and it can't control me!

I am very grateful for the tools that God has given me. When I surrender, He gives me strength, hope and courage to take away the power that tinnitus wants.

Off to walk the beach and enjoy the beauty of the majestic ocean!

Enjoy your day and know you are all in my thoughts and prayers....keep the faith, and please reach out for support!

Peace and Blessings,

Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment